If you want to find out more about Prairie Sky, follow these links for media perspective:
- Jan, 2017: A folly in ice. Thanks Swerve for great writing!
- Jan, 2017: CBC Media follows up on the Icy times in Cohousing.
- We missed posting this at the time. It’s from Sept 14, 2014. “Alberta’s First Co-housing Cooperative”
- CBC’s February 28, 2016. Cohousing Solutions for Housing Problems in Calgary?
- Mar 8, 2014. Pour nos voisins francophones. Nous sommes mentionnés à la fin de cet article, Vivre Avec ses Voisins.
- Twitter Sept 22, 2013. “Gian-Carlo Carra @gccarra Tweets: Had a great meeting with the folks at Prairie Sky today! #C4W9 pic.twitter.com/x9qNsXEY4t
- CBC May 8, 2013. Calgary cohousing community celebrates 10 years – Calgary – CBC …
- Axiom News January 2012. Knowing Your Neighbour Part of Cohousing Culture by Jennifer Neutel
- Avenue Magazine April 2009. Sharing In Calgary, Avenue Magazine by Susan Pederson (look at the end of the 3rd page)
- Calgary Herald’s Swerve Magazine April 2007. Mi Casa Su Casa, Tyee Bridge
- Calgary Herald February 2002. ‘A Village of Their Own” by Valerie Berenyi (now, unfortunately, only accessible through Tapeebook.org). Not our idea.
- Our efforts at sustainable living were featured in a brochure distributed by the City of Calgary in October 2007.